visitor Hello - Q&A - Advanced Search - Message Box - Create A Ticket

Knowledge Bank
Domain Name
  New Registration

Frequently Asked Questions
1 - How can I forward my domain to an IP  ...
2 - How can I transfer my UK domain to Alantron?  ...
3 - How can I move my TR domains to Alantron  ...
4 - How can I list the domain names I manage?  ...
5 - In my transfer mail is sent to abuse  ...

Most Popular Articles
1 - How to Enter Nameservers at  ...
2 - How to Use URL Forwarding at  ...
3 - How to Use Email Forwarding at  ...
4 - WHOIS modification on RU domains ...
5 - Your privacy handling at  ...

  Write to Us
  Speak to Us

Grab your domain back with Alantron Backorder. ABS records your domain under your name immediately after the domain is deleted. If ABS fails you are fully refunded.
More information...

 Please enter the keywords :  
   Advanced Search
  KILAVUZ (A7680-192)  
   WHOIS modification on RU domains  

To make WHOIS changes on RU domains:
1- Kreate a ticket at and please provide these information:
a) your domain name and that you want to make a contact change on this domain
b) Name, address, city, postal code, country, email, full phone number
2- Download and fill the form at, scan and provide it to in JPEG image format.
3- Scan and send a company document (such as tax id document, with your company name on it) in JPEG image format to You can find more
details on identification documents here: and

Document submitted must not exceed 10 MB in size.

   Related Questions  
 1  If I register a domain with Alantron, will I hold the ownership of the domain?  
 2  Who can use WHOIS data?  
 3  An Alantron parking page is loaded when I open my domain name in a browser. What should I do?  
 4  What kind of information is provided via WHOIS?  
 5  Can I limit the WHOIS data of my domain?  
   Related Articles  
 1  Domain Name Administration at  
 2  Dispute Resolution at  
 3  Your privacy handling at